Wednesday, July 18, 2007

LOLfutures


What happens when you take three summer courses at once? You go a little crazy and start making LOLfutures. If you're not familiar with the LOLCats craze, I suggest checking out the Wikipedia page, which can bring you up to speed much better than I can. My favorite incarnation is probably Ape Lad's The Laugh-Out-Loud Cats.







See also:
Jetsons
Mars and Beyond (1957)
Picturephone as the perpetual technology of the future
Postcards Showing the Year 2000 (circa 1900)
Sport in Space Colonies (1977)
No One Will Walk - All Will Have Wheels (Brown County Democrat, 1900)

4 comments:

Kitt said...

LOL! Brilliant.

artbot said...

The one blog I thought was safe from the LOL craze. It's a sad day indeed....

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious. Had to be done eventually. Get it all out of your system in one post. :p

-moogz

Arkonbey said...

I am certainly not a Luddite, but MAN! 'LOL-speak' bugs the ever-lovin' crap out of me.